Thursday 8 May 2014

easy ways to get rid of a crazy admirer

English language for this entry? I just want to further my writing to international level since we are living in era of globalisation. forget about my broken English because I'm still learning it. so English native speakers, I don't give a damn if you insult me, (^_^) o

this time, I would like to write (type actually) on ways to get rid of a crazy admirer. I never apply this techniques because I don't have any crazy or hard die fans (I'm not Beyonce or Johnny Depp though!) but I really think they are going to work especially for you, beautiful, charming, sweethot honey!

still love me?
A crazy admirer or put it in polite language, a die hard fan (doesn't make difference, hehe) is someone who doesn't know the meaning of rejection and give up. You keep telling him or her that he or she not to waste time on you but he (I'm tired of typing he and she, so I would refer crazy admirer as 'he' now on) just ignores your word. Maybe he has been blinded by love <3 or simply doesn't have any sense of regret and hurt or your advice is a sweet lullaby for him. He even follows you whenever you go and to some extent secretly snaps your pictures or downloads them from your facebook, instagram, twitter (whatsover social networks that we have nowadays) so that he can keep them as their collection. so you out there, don't simply post a cute or sexy photos of you, instead, post an ugly, irritating, annoying, crazy pictures so that he may think about admiring you again. without realising it, accidently I have come to first point! yeay!


2) substitute your role with him
What do you say if I suggest you take his role? instead of becoming his crush, you may be his admirer! just pretend that you really like him very very much to extend that you are obsess about him. do better than him. if he keeps your pictures in his phone, you can keep his pictures in your room, on locker, even paste them onto your bag. If you see him, call him over many times or cheer for him like your a cheerleader (if possible, you can also get prepared with pom- pom, bunting, poster, billboard, etc with his name and Shakespear's poem on it). You can also shout at him as you see your favourite celebrities. (crying happily and ask for his autograph are bonus points). Surely he will call you a psycho maniac and run from you. If this way doesn't work...
"John! oh my gosh! look at him everybody!"
 J to the O to the H to the N!














3) go out for a date!
"I hope you don't mind"
If he asks you for a date, don't simply reject it. Just say, "I do". If he doesn't ask for a date, you are the one who should ask for it. Get ready with fashion like Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj which is too weird and alien for people in this day. Don't forget to make up your face with style of a clown or robot. During dinner, eat whatever food do you like or any food that you can possibly grab on and eat like you are at home (don't lie to me about your style of eating at home, (^_~). If you are type of a polite and nice girl, this point will work because you are giving him big shock and unexpected character. don't eat noodle with spoon and fork or chopstick, just use your bare hands to grab that long noodle.  In addition to that, pretend that you unintentionally split drink onto his face. you would like also to drop large amount of soup from inside your mouth and tell ya, it is a killing point. he must be very disappointed with you as his choice. however, if he does still have crush on you, you need to search another path...



4) "I'm gay, I'm ok!" or "I'm lesbian, I'm fine!"
 Acting like you are homosexual and incline to practice unhealthy activities such as relationship with same gender (do I repeat myself? my fault!) gives him signal that you are not the one who is he searching for and you will not accept him forever and ever. sometimes, you don't have to tell him about that because your acting can give clear idea to him about your orientation. Get help from your friends to pretend as your unhealthy partner and start your acting whenever he is around. Your dress up can play important role as well. dress like you are having that kind of orientation to gain simple point. He must look different towards you after this. If he is still on you...

5) ...
There's nothing you can do from stopping his obsession on you. he is totally your crazy admirer, he is your die hard fan, he is a man without sense. accept him as he is, love can be developed from time to time. if you cannot love him or have no feeling about him, just ignore his admiration towards you. know what, you are lucky because you are being inspired and loved by somebody who accept you as you are. at least you can think of it. 
"my heart might be small, but it can shine you light"

NO CRAZY ADMIRER WAS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS ENTRY

No comments:

Post a Comment