Thursday 30 May 2013

I wish you...

First of all, before I start typing my entry, I would like to congratulate Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak for his victory in election. My wish also goes to Chief Minister of Negeri Sembilan, Dato' Seri Utama Mohamad bin Haji Hassan as he managed to maintain his seat in my state. For those who lost in general election, hope all of you may respect decision of majority voice in Malaysia and cooperate with government in developing our nation. Peace no war!


I wish congratulation to my oldest brother for his marriage with a kind lady. Hope you may further your life with happiness and joy. My younger sister will be also having her marriage ceremony this coming August. So, congratulation too! :)


From this point, my focus is on my final examination and preparation for this coming holiday! Good luck, cikmimie! I have started packing my things because next semester I will move to another room. My recent room is nice and I have enjoyed many sweetness memories here, thus, to wish goodbye to it is a sad moment. Plus, many of my friends will graduate this semester. Hence, good luck for your next stage of life (marriage, working field,etc... I don't know). However, life must go on.

[kenapa tetiba English writing ni? padah exam, hahaha!]

No comments:

Post a Comment